For the Salmon
4 x 6oz. portions fish fillet
seafood seasoning (to taste)
1/4 cup spinach - wilted or sautéed
1 oz. lump crab meat
1 1/2 oz lime tomato garlic sauce (recipe below)
1. Season and butter fish fillets.
2. Prepare grill with a few brush strokes of oil to reduce sticking.
3. Place fillets on grill. Cook 3 minutes on each side.
4. Remove from grill and top immediately with spinach, lump crab and
Lime Tomato Garlic sauce.
Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce
A complex and unctuous sauce.
1/2 cup rough chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup rough chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup chopped garlic
1/2 cup white wine
5 tbsp. sugar
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. white pepper
2 tsp. cold butter cut in small pieces
1. Place sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, wine
and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2 over medium high heat.
2. Add heavy cream, reduce again until thick.
3. Reduce heat to medium low heat slowly add butter mixing between additions until melted. Remove from heat when
all butter is incorporated and keep warm while preparing the fish