NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WECT) – A shed fire that sparked Saturday afternoon reportedly spread to two trailer homes, damaging them.
County dispatch officials say that the fire sparked in the 3300 block of Davis Lane. The call came in around 2:55 p.m., and the fire was out 15 minutes later.
But trailer owner Sheila Grady says that fire also spread to her trailer and her brother's, which was damaged more than hers.
Everyone was able to escape in time.
The shed completely burned down to the ground. The fire was reportedly sparked by electrical issues.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.