Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Apr. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj54js/2014_u_s) has announced the addition of the "2014 U.S. Broadcast/Pro Video Product Report - Routing Switchers" report to their offering.
U.S. Broadcast/Pro Video Product Reports provide quantitative data based on extensive annually updated primary research surveys (since 1984) of broadcast and pro video facilities. Each approx. 10 page report contains a written analysis and future forecasts and is full of market data as shown in the Quantitative Market Data Tables across each of the six vertical end-user markets as well as in total. Tables and charts accompany the report highlighting the data.
Executive Summary & Analysis
- Category Overview
- Vertical Market Analysis
- Market Composition
- Competitive Analysis
- Future Forecast
Vertical End User Markets Covered
- Broadcast Television
- Cable Television
- VideoPost Production / Film Post Production
- Video Production / Film Production
- Corporate Video
- Institutional Video (Government Video, Educational Video, Medical Video)
Key Topics Covered:
Quantitative Data Table: past year, current year, next year
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities, Total and by Vertical Market
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities Purchasing Product Type
- Penetration - percentage of Broadcast/Pro Video facilities in each vertical market purchasing
- Total Market Value / Market Size in Dollars
- Total Units Purchased
- Average number of Units Purchased per facility
- Average Price of Units Purchased
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj54js/2014_u_s
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.