Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
LONDON, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
** The Fresh And Processed Meat Market in Western Europe (16 countries) **
Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously updated.
12 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: All fresh meat, Beef, Pork, Mutton, Poultry, Other fresh meat, All processed meat, Canned meat, Frozen convenience meat, Cured meat, Bacon and ham, Delicatessen products.
16 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
192 Product and Country Markets - being 12 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 16 countries above.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
158 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their market shares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 25th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
* Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
* Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
* Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
* Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 16-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
FOR EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT COVERED IN EACH COUNTRY
Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2008, 2012 and 2013 , as well as forecasts for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2008 - 2013.
Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2014 - 2016
Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2014: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Estimated 495 pages.
The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided by FFT on request.
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
Europe, including Eastern Europe and Turkey, 23 countries covered.
North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
The BRIC countries: Brazil, China, India and Russia
** The Fresh And Processed Meat Market in Western Europe (16 countries) **
Number of pages : *495*
Products covered and definition of each product : *Fresh And Processed Meat*
* All fresh meat (13.1) - All fresh meat group products covered in database in ready-to-eat form.
* Beef (13.11) - Beef, fresh: fresh, chilled and frozen (unprocessed as opposed to convenience) beef and veal, actual weight on plate. Includes bone-on meat if sold as such.
* Pork (13.12) - Pork, fresh: fresh, chilled and frozen (unprocessed as opposed to convenience), actual weight on plate. Includes bone-on meat if sold as such.
* Mutton (13.13) - Mutton, fresh: fresh, chilled and frozen (unprocessed as opposed to convenience) mutton and lamb, actual weight on plate. [Spain, Portugal, Greece: Includes goat].
* Poultry (13.14) - Poultry, fresh: fresh, chilled and frozen (unprocessed as opposed to convenience), chicken, duck, turkey etc, actual weight on plate. Includes bone-on meat if sold as such.
* Other fresh meat (13.15) - Other fresh meat: other fresh, chilled, frozen (unprocessed as opposed to convenience) meat and offal, such as game, horse, rabbit etc, actual weight on plate. Includes bone-on meat if sold as such.
* All processed meat (13.2) - All processed meat products covered in database
* Canned meat (13.21) - Canned meat: canned ham, canned sausages, corned beef, canned pate of any kind, other canned meat of any kind.
* Frozen convenience meat (13.22) - Frozen convenience meat: hamburgers, meat balls, sausages, nuggets, including pork and poultry products, excluding cooked meat.
* Cured meat (13.23) - Charcuterie: cured meat, fresh and cured sausages, salami, Wurstwaren, saucissons, salchichon. Central & Eastern Europe includes savoury salami/sausage made of cured meat with added vegetables and gelatine (Hungary: aszpikos). USA: inc. meat snacks, lunch
* Bacon and ham (13.24) - Bacon and ham, cooked, salted or cured, inc. joints and rashers, Schinken u. Speck, salaisons, fiambres.
* Delicatessen products (13.25) - Delicatessen products, cooked meats, meat pies, sausage rolls, pasties, inc. pates, "produits traiteur", cooked prepared salads containing potatoes. vegetables, meat and/or fish. In CEE, meat products consumed at ambient temperature. North America: dips
Countries covered : *Western Europe ( Austria, Belgium/Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom ) *
Report : *The Fresh And Processed Meat Market in Western Europe (16 countries) Edition 2014*
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
*Flowchart of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels *
*DEMAND DATA *
· Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in volume)
· Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in value)
· Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in volume)
· Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in value)
· Historical 5-year growth rates 2008 - 2013 (in volume)
· Historical 5-year growth rates, 2008 - 2013 (in value)
· Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in volume)
· Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in value)
· Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in volume)
· Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in value)
· Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
*SUPPLY DATA *
· Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
· Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
· Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
· Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
· Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
· Major Brands for the suppliers cited
*SUPPLEMENTARY ANALYSIS *
- Especially important where FFT has identified more than 10 holding companies
· Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
· List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
· Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
· Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary
Read the full report:
The Fresh And Processed Meat Market in Western Europe (16 countries)
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.