OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
FACEBOOK Carolina Panther Ticket GIVEAWAY
1. Promotion Description. This contest promotion is sponsored by WSFX, Fox Wilmington TV, 322 Shipyard BLVD., Wilmington, NC 28412. The promotion begins Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12 NOON EST.
Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, Bladen and Pender Counties, 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Southeast Media Holdings Inc., Raycom Media, Inc. and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12 NOON EST a person 18 years or older can go online to Fox Wilmington's Facebook Fan Page, look for the FACEBOOK Carolina Panther Tickets post and (like and comment) the post for a chance to win. Entry forms are not applicable for this promotion and are not necessary to win.
4. How to Win. One prize winner will be selected at random from the group of last comments on a day selected by a representative of WSFX Fox Wilmington. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. (2) tickets to the Carolina Panthers' game in Charlotte NC on Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 1pm. Approximate retail value: ($257.40).
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. All potential winners will be notified no later than (1) business day following the drawing via Facebook. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within two (2) business days of date of notification plus sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) required documents are not signed (ii) if mailed and mail of required
document is returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address (iii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Appropriate identification is required to claim a prize.
8. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature if applicable.
9. Each winner representative agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner representative acknowledges that WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington, Southeast Media Holdings Inc., and Raycom Media, Inc. and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
11. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
12. List of Winners. The name of the winner will be posted on WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington Facebook Page.